The fabulous Jen over at Jen Ryland/YA Romantics nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award yesterday. A big, giant, mushy thank you to Jen who made my day:) If you haven't already checked out her blog please do so. She has got some great content and, unlike me, Jen doesn't suffer from a book hording condition. Instead she has awesome giveaways to keep her shelves clear for more amazing books! I have only been blogging since January 2 and Jen has left some thoughtful comments and feedback, things that really mean a lot to a newbie blogger like me :)
So according to the rules at The Versatile Blogger, I am to nominate fellow bloggers and post 7 random things about me that you may not know. I'm going to nominate
1. The Page Sage- because Sara loves John Green as much as me:)
2. Glitter Lit- because Ashley just discovered the amazing world of YA Lit and I can't wait to read about her journey!
3. The Book Barbies- because Racquel always leaves me awesome comments and thoughts about books we love:)
4. Attack the Stacks- because Karen's reviews are snarky and sarcastic (in the best way) and I love it.
5. Hooked On Books- because Christa unabashedly loves science fiction just like me:)
6. Ashley Loves Books- because I wholeheartedly agree with Ashley's belief that YA fiction is the best thing out there!
Please take a moment if you can and check out these awesome book blogs!
Okay, so seven random things about me:
1. I love spicy food, especially Mexican and Indian.
2. I have a tattoo of an hieroglyphic symbol on my ankle.
3. I'm a HUGE fan of alternative and indie rock music (and subsequently addicted to Sirius/XM).
4. I make a mean Red Velvet cake.
5. My favorite job while I attended college was waitressing and tending bar at a comedy club.
6. I am obsessed with Jack Skellington.
7. I love to collect cocktail recipes (but usually don't ever make them:)
Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow because I will be hosting my first giveaway: A signed copy of John Green's latest: The Fault in Our Stars!